Sunday, February 08, 2009
A Good Week
It's a small thing, but I wanted to note the fact because so often I only note the negative. I had a good week last week. I went to tae kwon do 4 times, getting a fantastic workout at least one of those times ("fantastic workout" meaning "saturated with sweat and pushed to the edge of what my respiratory system can offer me"). I went on two dates - one of those dates was a third date that was unexpectedly awkward, given the quality of the first two dates. But I figured out what the problem was in my head and had a fourth date that recaptured the energy of the first two dates. Finally, I did two hours worth of writing exercises. Scattered over the course of the week it doesn't seem like a lot, but considering that this represents some of the most consistent writing I've had in the past 10 years, it's definitley worth noting. I feel like it's going to be a building block to even more writing, more hours per week.
So it's been a good week. Yay for me.
So it's been a good week. Yay for me.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

