Thursday, February 26, 2009

What, Me Worry?

OK, confession time. I've gone on 4 dates with a woman, and we're scheduled for a fifth. 3 out of the 4 dates we've had have been very solid. Great, even. I've felt a little ambivalence about my attraction to her, but that feeling always goes away.

Here's the thing: it bothers me that she doesn't respond to my emails in a timely manner, say within 48 hours. She has an iPhone, and I know she checks her email on it, so I just don't get why she takes her time responding. I know she likes me, likes me a lot, even. It's not a huge deal, but it bugs me.

Comments:
She's busy and she wants to answer when she can rather than when she gets the message.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Creative Commons License
Happy Fun Cog by Jack Burden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at happyfuncog.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://happyfuncog.blogspot.com/.