Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Night Breeze
For the umpteenth time, my head clears when the day is coming to a close. All the angst and neurosis from everything leading up to this point fades away. It's like a very, very, very mild form of Ecstas y in that I feel the affection for others and forgiveness for myself that I am so often lacking in my normal frame of mind. It is rare that I am sober and cognizant of how blessed I am in my life. I wish I could have these moments in the daytime so they wouldn't blur into the amnesia of sleeping.
Comments:
<< Home
Move between the Arctic and Antarctic cirlces so as to live always in twilight talking, typing.
Live on a private jumbo jet, eternally chasing the sunset westward round the world typing, talking.
Stop sleeping, spend your groggy time at work, stay up late at night and chase the clarity talking, typing.
Post a Comment
Live on a private jumbo jet, eternally chasing the sunset westward round the world typing, talking.
Stop sleeping, spend your groggy time at work, stay up late at night and chase the clarity talking, typing.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


