Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Werephilosopher

Why is it that I have my clearest thoughts about lifeat night, late at night, when I'm ready to go to bed or am already in bed? It's so fucking frustrating. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I'm at work during the day and my mind is on other things, and even on the weekend I'm out and about doing errands.

I really need to figure out a way to consistently give myself some quiet thought time during the day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Creative Commons License
Happy Fun Cog by Jack Burden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at happyfuncog.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://happyfuncog.blogspot.com/.