Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Why Has No One Invented This Yet
Some kind of cap or skull cap for balding, non-Jewish men. I mean, am I the only one whose scalp is cold every damn day? When it was winter, I wore my knit cap at my desk (the same cap I wore while outside). People gave me strange looks, but what are you going to do? I'll tell you what you're going to do. You're going to write a blog post about how someone should invent something that would fix it. I am an empowered and informed member of society. I am special. Now hurry up and invent something, goddamn it. I'm cold.
Comments:
<< Home
You are a nut case and your colleagues were right to give you strange looks.
I think being cold is a purely psychological expression of the fact that you don't fully love the environment you're in.
Invent yourself a move to the South, brother, invent that.
Post a Comment
I think being cold is a purely psychological expression of the fact that you don't fully love the environment you're in.
Invent yourself a move to the South, brother, invent that.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

