Thursday, September 03, 2009

Shoulder Chip

Every time I offer to do something for someone, or I'm in a position where the right thing for me to do is offer to do something for someone, I feel like they're manipulating me, making demands on me, grinding their feet in my face. I feel like the only way I can truly relax is just not do anything for anyone unless they make an explicit request. The only problem is that acting that way will make me both unprofessional and an asshole.

Comments:
I think it's required for your emotional well being so you should do it. Just be a dick.

And when someone says. "Why didn't you lift the rock off my leg?"

You say, "Why didn't you just ask? I don't know what the hell you want. God!"
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Creative Commons License
Happy Fun Cog by Jack Burden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at happyfuncog.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://happyfuncog.blogspot.com/.