Wednesday, January 20, 2010
What If...
What if the anger I feel isn't a problem with maturity or too much caffeine or a neurosis but instead a very visceral and true reaction against my implicit decision to settle into a life that is very different than the one I've always imagined?
What if I'm just a lucky guy from a middle-class background who doesn't appreciate how lucky he is to have a good job with health insurance, to have good health and a great girlfriend?
What if my soul is dying because I don't have the balls to do what it takes to make me happy and fulfilled?
What if I'm just wasting my time worrying about this stuff and missing out on enjoying on what I have?
What if all the above is true?
What if I'm just a lucky guy from a middle-class background who doesn't appreciate how lucky he is to have a good job with health insurance, to have good health and a great girlfriend?
What if my soul is dying because I don't have the balls to do what it takes to make me happy and fulfilled?
What if I'm just wasting my time worrying about this stuff and missing out on enjoying on what I have?
What if all the above is true?
Comments:
<< Home
You'll never know unless you try out the things you want but have been afraid of. And as long as those don't involve hurting anyone other than yourself, you should do it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

